Spirulina is suitable for all ages and anyone with a few rare exceptions (see recommendations). It contributes to a good balance of the metabolism and the immune system. Among other things, it allows:
- to stimulate the natural defenses: The phycocyanin ensures, repairs and improves the functioning of various metabolisms of the human body, which makes it possible to fight naturally and effectively against the viruses or the bacteria. It also plays a role of natural antihistamine.
- antioxidant action: Phycocyanin participates in cell protection against damage linked to free radicals. Phycocyanin has also been shown to be neuroprotective.
- improve vitality: Regulator of immunity, it helps reduce fatigue and improves tone.
- to have a slimming ally: Phycocyanin moderates appetite and therefore helps control weight while preventing starch degradation.
* Allegations authorized by the DGCCRF (Directorate General for Competition, Consumption and Fraud Control).
For any questions, contact us via our form or at 04.42.17.14.70